Are You Looking to Create
Retirement Plans for your Clients?
Do you want to provide unbiased advice that works for your clients best interest?
If they are approaching or enjoying retirement, do you want to help them know:
- what lifestyle expenditures they can afford now that they are retiring/retired?
- how best to withdraw their savings to minimize their tax burden during retirement?
- what impact inflation can have on their standard of living during retirement?
- what impact various retirement dates/ages will have on their finances?
If saving for a future retirement, do you want to help them know:
- how much to save to achieve their desired standard of living?
- how to use RRSPs, TFSAs, employer pensions, and tax-paid capital for their savings?
- where to put their money to manage their income taxes?
- when their savings for retirement will enable them to afford to retire?
Now you can provide your clients with a concise and sophisticated retirement plan using...
The Canadian Retirement Planner's Software
For Professional Use
The Canadian Retirement Planner's Software was created by David Gobeil, MSc, CPA, CA, CFP®, CEA and has been the top of the line Retirement Planning Software for professionals since it's inception in 1987.
Helping Your Clients when they are
Approaching or Enjoying Retirement
Approaching retirement, you can test different retirement dates and examine the impact on their finances. You can assess pension benefit alternatives. If retired, you can determine the lifestyle expenditures that they can afford, plan RRSP and RRIF withdrawals, and project the assets that will be remaining for their estate plan.
“We have been using The Software since 1990 and whole heartedly endorse this software. It is easy to use but sophisticated enough to cover all situations no matter how complex. Gobeil updates it the moment any tax changes take place.” Harry Trihey, BBA, CLU®, ChFC® and Kelly Trihey, BCom, CFA®.
“We have used Gobeil’s Canadian Retirement Planner’s Software since 1991. It is an easy-to-use program to help our clients understand where they stand with regards to achieving economic independence and peace of mind. By entering in some basic variables, we can quickly generate reports to show our clients different planning scenarios. The software is updated regularly to reflect changes to both federal and provincial tax rules. If you are looking for a program to quickly generate planning scenarios for your clients, this is the one for you.”
Matthew D. Humes
B.Comm., F.Pl. Quebec. DD Humes Financial Services – Investia Financial Services Inc.
Sign Up Below to View a Sample Plan and Demo the Software
To view a sample plan, demo the Software, and find out more about the Canadian Retirement Planner's Software and the Services offered by Gobeil and Associates, please fill out the form below.